WordPress is the biggest well known CMS platforms all over the world. It is a more efficient tool for everyone to achieve their goal in business needs. So here is the plugin that plays the prominent part in development.
What is plugin?
A plugin is a software add-on that is installed for enhancing software capabilities.
It adds more features and functionality to an existing system.
For example, when you use a chrome extension in your browser is nothing but a plugin to provide you enhanced capabilities.
What does it play role in WordPress?
The plugin works for WordPress as it works for other software. It enhances functionality. For example, the wp reset plugin helps to reset the WordPress installation.
How to install WordPress plugins?
1. Go to the WordPress dashboard
2. Hover on Plugins menu and click on ‘Add New’
3. If you are connected to the internet, you will see the plugins and search bar.
4. Search for a plugin you want to install and click on ‘Install Now’.
5. Once Installed, click on ‘Activate’.
If you want to install plugins by uploading the plugin file, then click on ‘Upload plugin’.
You can download free plugins from here.
Drag and drop or just upload the plugin zip file and click on ‘Install Now’.